From Chioggia to Cavallino through the ancient shores of the Venice lagoon
On foot, or by bike, cross the Venice lagoon along the islands of Pellestrina, Lido, Sant’Erasmo. Narrow strips of land, ancient shores, boundaries between sea and lagoon.
Approach Venice by water and give yourself time to visit and see it at its most authentic, along routes far from those of mass tourism.
Prolong your journey along the Riviera del Brenta; the ancient waterway that flows along placidly with its shining ripples in a setting of eye-catching Venetian villas and shady gardens.
Are you ready to get excited?
Let us create the perfect programme for you.
The Translagunare Way is a journey to be organized step by step.
We will offer you our local knowledge to create a totally original itinerary, tailored specifically to your needs and desires.
SlowVenice offers you:
- Bespoke programme based on available days, preferences on places to visit, point of departure and arrival, and so on.
- Personalized travel diary: itinerary from the moment of your arrival to departure with maps, useful information for the trip (vaporetti timetables, restaurant directions and selected dining points, etc…)
- Transfer from airport or railway station
- Each leg of the itinerary has a Hotel or B&B which is a member of SlowVenice Network for ethical and sustainable tourism
- Packed lunch with local products
- Bike rental
- Mechanical assistance and replacement bikes
- Transport of luggage for each leg of the tour.
- Natural and environmental guide for excursions of your choice during the tour.
- 24-hour mobile contact service for any requirement.