A walking journey from North to South of Venetian Lagoon
From Chioggia, the southern point, to Cavallino, the northern point, across the land of Venice and the long islands
Take daily walks or biking tours to discover the wonderful locations in Venice Lagoon: Venice Lido, where the Venice Film Festival takes place every September; Pellestrina, Venice’s a hidden corner of the southern lagoon, small villages with colourful houses overlooking the lagoon and Ca’ Roman nature reserve on the southern end of the southern island.
Discover Venice from most authentic villages and natural locations along the itineraries outside the massive tourist routes. Return along the Brenta Riviera, the ancient waterway flows smoothly and
shining with ripples, in a frame of Venetian Villas and shady gardens that capture the gaze.
You stop overnight in villages famous for their food and wine specialties. You can also opt to do just a portion of the walk. Either way, we will provide you with all the tools you need to create your ideal holiday.
ARE YOU READY FOR A slow-emotion?
SlowVenice offers you:
• The itinerary can be abbreviated or extended to suit your travel dates.
• Program made-to-measure based on days, start point and return point, preference on places to visit, etc…
• Personalized travel guide with detailed maps and route descriptions, informations
(pubblic transport, restaurant, traditional shops, etc…) and a descriptive guide of the various sites to see
• Accommodation with en-suite facilities and breakfast in hotel and historical Villas
• Trasnport from/to airport
• Hotel or B&B lungo le tappe del percorso, members of SlowVenice Network for ethical and sustainable tourism
• Picnic lunch with typical products
• Bike rental
• Mechanical assistance and replacement bikes
• Luggage trasport each day
• Guided visits with naturalist and tourist guides for all the journey or particular tours
• 24h / 24h availability on mobile phone service