SlowVenice is an established network of hospitality and tourism professionals operating in Venice, the Venetian Lagoon and surrounding territories. Together we provide all the necessary elements to create ethically a bespoke holiday experience in full respect of authenticity and sustainability:
- accommodation in enchanting locations providing comforts and facilities to satisfy the most discerning client;
- restaurants serving the local traditional dishes prepared carefully with locally sourced ingredients;
- travel slowly by traditional Venetian boat, by bicycle or on foot;
- team of environmental guides with over 30 years of experience, for the unique experience;
- a Tour Operator specialised in nature and cultural excursions and stays for your bespoke experience.
- 2015 Skål’s recognition for the project “Venice, another tourism is possible”
- 2016 we won the UNESCO Tourism Culture Award with the weekend in Lio Piccolo: The Venetian Lagoon from a sustainability perspective
- 2017 SlowVenice in the ‘solutions’ of the UNWTO for the Year of International Sustainable Tourism for Development . Here the article
- 2017 Involved by MiBACT – Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism – to coordinate a work table at the “100 start-up tourism” event on 10 April 2017 in Rome and as Best Practice at the National Event for the Year of sustainable tourism
SlowVenice is a Limosa idea
Limosa is a Tour Operator founded by experts with over 30 years of experience in cultural and environmental education, land management and research.
The SlowVenice team